Thursday, June 7, 2007
Almost everyone is waiting for High School Musical2 to come out. Am I right or am I right? At least those with Disney channel are. Tsk tsk for the people who don't.
Ok, so here's the plot:
Over summer vacation, the East High Wildcats are ready to enjoy their vacation and earn some money at summer jobs.
Troy Bolton lands a job at the country club, Lava Springs, not knowing that his job is a part of Sharpay's plan to steal him from Gabriella.
Accidentally foiling Sharpay's plot, Troy not only helps Gabriella get a job as a lifeguard, but also lands jobs for Chad, Taylor, Zeke, Martha, Kelsi, Jason and the rest of his Wildcat pals.
Making it worse, Sharpay finds out Kelsi has written a duet for Troy and Gabriella that's sure to outperform everyone at the club's annual Midsummer Night's Talent Show.
Reminded of her humiliation over the winter musical, Sharpay is determined not to suffer a repeat and forms her own campaign to make sure she's not upstaged again.
Troy could give her a mouth to mouth.
As they go head to head, Troy is enjoying the life of the privileged set, and begins to question what he's willing to give up for what he thinks he wants.
Interesting? Well, I think it is.
Isn't it?
Anyway, I got some pictures off the net on the movie.
Wild Cats In The House!!!!
She's pretty. He's not.
The best (Ryan and Sharpay Evans) and the Seconds (Gabriella Montez And Troy Bolton)
Pool Party?
They always have cute pets when it comes to shows. Aint that an Ah-dorable puppy? Lucas looks ... though.
Just look at it!!!! It's so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And here's the gang again.
They look good, Ashley looks the best.
Trying to Act cute much? So not working for me...
And Ashley comes back.
And back again.
And back again again.
And back again again again. Miss popular... People rushing to get her autograph or something. Anyway, I dont get why she chose Zac in the movie. He's worse than Lucas...
And Lucas is a sissy. So that means alot.
I mean, just look at him. Acting all ... and he's trying to rock the school... but he's not! He's only killing them with super stinky BO. Otherwise why would he have his hands up like this? Stink Power!
She seriously looks so weird here dont you think?
But she's quite pretty in this picture. Major diff. What was with her hair in the previous pic though?
The last Ashley Pic that I have. Oh well.
I saved the best for the last.
And the best doesnt have to mean BEST best.
As in Extremely good kind of best.
It can be the best because it's weird
or stupid
or funny
Oh well, you decide.
Oh My God!!! I choked on something when i talked to my father, and I kept coughing like hell! Still am... Then I vomitted out part of my dinner and I still feel like vomitting each time i cough! Zac is bad luck!!! He's lucky I'm fine or I would have either killed him or haunt him if I'm dead.
And Miley's gonna make an apperance.
At least, thats what they said.
And Thats a wrap for High School Musical2!
Be sure to watch it!!!!
=)
I LOVE YOU 10:23 PM
Totally me, me and me
♥ Jolander
♥ Mrs Chace Crawford
♥ 24 January 1992
♥ Aquarius
♥ angelpuff_24@hotmail.com
♥ IJ TP Sec
♥ Drama Queen
♥ Totally Random Person
♥ Can be a little crazy
♥ Currently Freaking out about O Levels!!
loves
Chace Crawford
Devilicious
Gossip Girl!
The Dark Knight!
Heath Ledger!
Another Cinderella Story!
Picture This
Wizards Of Waverly Place
Baking stuff
Xiao Zhu
Jolin Cai Yi Lin
Camp Rock
Jonas Brothers
Joe Jonas
Click 5
The albums and Posters Click 5 autographed
Kyle Patrick
Michael Phelps
My Click 5 Photos
Music
Selena Gomez
Day dreaming
Talking
Money
Red, Purple, Black, Pink, White, Blue, Lime Green
Doodling
Roses and Sunflowers
Chocolates
Bling Blings
Watching Movies
Shopping
Air Conditioner
My new black and purple room
My autographed Xiao Zhu's albums
Sleeping
desires
1956 Jaguar Roadster
Gucci Bag
Jimmy Choos
Elie Saab Dresses
To Really Be Chace Crawford's Wife
Meet the cast of Gossip girl
Be Johnny Depps daughter
Become an authour
Anna Sui
To improve physics
Get Into a good JC
A bigger house
To got to 1.Rome 2.Paris 3.Egypt and many more
An I-pod
To overcome my fears of Heights, horror movies and roller-coasters
Nitendo Wii
All A’s in Olevels
Hates
People Nagging at me
Stupid Matt
Extreme Flirts
Rude people
People dumping work on me
Cyndi Wang
Chinese, Literature, Physics, Chemistry, PE
Liars
Homework
Waiting
Zheng LaoShi who deducted 2 marks off my CA
Insects
Dying with Regrets