Monday, April 2, 2007
Quote of the day: Love is like a mountain, hard to climb, but once you get to the top , the view is beautiful.
Again, today was a seriously boring day. Michelle finally graced us with our presence but we werent able to annoy her today. She was staring into space and we were trying to get her attention. Even when Andrea expressed her love for Michelle, Michelle didnt budge. Hmmmmmmmmm...... Too sick to do anything? I think we had English for the first two periods... Was it English? Oh well, too boring to remember anything. We were just giving opinions on statements like 'Men should cook' or whatsoever. I totally agree though, that men should learn to cook! And help in the household chores! Need to share the burden! Then it was PE, we all skipped a few rounds then when for re test. At least we passed this time round. So, im being forced by my parents to run at night now, before the 2.4 comes up. Do you know how scary Bishan Park is at night? Well sometimes only. They dont have sufficient lights lar and the stupid night confidence walk made me freaked out. Stupid camp instructors who jumped up from behind trees and wlaking around with popping eyes. And they purposely walk behind us with loud footsteps. Andrea and I were singing breaking free seriously loudly to calm our nerves and we got a little too high pitched after our first scare. At least Bishan Park wasnt as dark but I've imagined ghosts lurking around before.
So after, recess, it was Chinese and we walked down all the way from the fourth floor to the first floor after just climbing up from the first floor to the fourth floor after recess. Jane and I were checking our blogs and such and she was trying to get into youtube. I think she was listening to music or something and once she turned it on, Mrs Cheah came in and her music just blasted out loud. She thinks Mrs Cheah was staring at her. I dunno but Mrs Cheah wont do much about it .... i think. She's cool... And Physics... Mrs Tang was trying to make lessons interesting for the hongkong teachers thing. All these while, shes been reading off the text book and today because of the hongkong guys she made us do structures and such then scolded us for being so slow and chatting while doing it. Hello? Its not that easy to make a 1m tall structure which platfrom must be 5cm above the ground and must be able to carry a weight of 5N out of straws and satay sticks. How are straws gonna be able to carry the weight? And the materials were so little! And at the end, for maths, We got a scolding from someone who was PMSing. I think there are two teachers who PMS every single day.
And thats how my boring day went. I fell asleep after lunch cause I only slept for 1 hour last night. I was watching the vine yard man on dvd. Its quite a nice show actually. Theres that girl who acted as Cai Jing and shes playing the role of this average girl who has a granduncle that owns this vineyard thing which was worth $2000 per acres. So she has to go there and work for 1 year and she keeps running away. And theres this filthy guy who looks like a bloody badoopi. The plot is quite funny but the guys aint worth looking at, at all.
BORING DAY
I LOVE YOU 8:48 PM
Totally me, me and me
♥ Jolander
♥ Mrs Chace Crawford
♥ 24 January 1992
♥ Aquarius
♥ angelpuff_24@hotmail.com
♥ IJ TP Sec
♥ Drama Queen
♥ Totally Random Person
♥ Can be a little crazy
♥ Currently Freaking out about O Levels!!
loves
Chace Crawford
Devilicious
Gossip Girl!
The Dark Knight!
Heath Ledger!
Another Cinderella Story!
Picture This
Wizards Of Waverly Place
Baking stuff
Xiao Zhu
Jolin Cai Yi Lin
Camp Rock
Jonas Brothers
Joe Jonas
Click 5
The albums and Posters Click 5 autographed
Kyle Patrick
Michael Phelps
My Click 5 Photos
Music
Selena Gomez
Day dreaming
Talking
Money
Red, Purple, Black, Pink, White, Blue, Lime Green
Doodling
Roses and Sunflowers
Chocolates
Bling Blings
Watching Movies
Shopping
Air Conditioner
My new black and purple room
My autographed Xiao Zhu's albums
Sleeping
desires
1956 Jaguar Roadster
Gucci Bag
Jimmy Choos
Elie Saab Dresses
To Really Be Chace Crawford's Wife
Meet the cast of Gossip girl
Be Johnny Depps daughter
Become an authour
Anna Sui
To improve physics
Get Into a good JC
A bigger house
To got to 1.Rome 2.Paris 3.Egypt and many more
An I-pod
To overcome my fears of Heights, horror movies and roller-coasters
Nitendo Wii
All A’s in Olevels
Hates
People Nagging at me
Stupid Matt
Extreme Flirts
Rude people
People dumping work on me
Cyndi Wang
Chinese, Literature, Physics, Chemistry, PE
Liars
Homework
Waiting
Zheng LaoShi who deducted 2 marks off my CA
Insects
Dying with Regrets