Sunday, April 22, 2007
Quote Of The Day: Friends are like credit cards, We need them forever....
Urm... I've been real.......... lazy these few days. I planned to talk about the new seating arrangement in class which we all hated but I didnt cos I started playing other games when I turned on my com. And I also wanted to mention that Hasisha accused me of something which I didnt do and that totally sucked. But I was toooooooooo lazy to write. I'm still lazy and all, but some peeps have me asking me to update. LOL. Ok, not funny. But I dunno what to write!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got into the top 10 of an online game? Which took me 6 hours in total by the way. And right now what I want to do is to sleep, sleep, and sleep. I used the com till 5 last night and watched Tv to sleep at 6.
I'm at my sis house now, I was suppose to be here yesterday but I think she was sick or something and my parents are in malaysia. I can't believe they actually went there on the day Good Charlotte was there. I mean, they're not going to meet Joel and all but it just reminds me that I'm not there, screaming out lyrics at the concert which sucks. Have I mentioned Andrea has a Good Charlotte poster plasted on her wall but she doesnt know who Joel Madden is? She said he was damn ugly, when is like uber hot. AND she thought he quit the band after watching their music video, keep your hands off my girl. I got really pissed at her and chased her around the class. Point is, how can someone put up a poster of Good Charlotte on the wall and not know the members of the band? Heck, she couldnt even tell the difference between Joel and Benji. Joel's the uber hot one and Benji is the uber ugly one that she thought was Joel.
Anyway, my maid's sitting beside me and she's wowing at all the cheap offers in the newspaper like some weirdo. I still have no idea what to write. Oh wait! How bout 'Zai Ci Wei Xiao' ? It's an awesome show. Go and die if you don't watch it. Just kidding. But seriously! It's damn nice lar! But everyone wants Danxi to be with Hezhen but I want her to be with Zaiming. Hezhen should die!
Urm... I love apples?
I LOVE YOU 5:57 PM
Totally me, me and me
♥ Jolander
♥ Mrs Chace Crawford
♥ 24 January 1992
♥ Aquarius
♥ angelpuff_24@hotmail.com
♥ IJ TP Sec
♥ Drama Queen
♥ Totally Random Person
♥ Can be a little crazy
♥ Currently Freaking out about O Levels!!
loves
Chace Crawford
Devilicious
Gossip Girl!
The Dark Knight!
Heath Ledger!
Another Cinderella Story!
Picture This
Wizards Of Waverly Place
Baking stuff
Xiao Zhu
Jolin Cai Yi Lin
Camp Rock
Jonas Brothers
Joe Jonas
Click 5
The albums and Posters Click 5 autographed
Kyle Patrick
Michael Phelps
My Click 5 Photos
Music
Selena Gomez
Day dreaming
Talking
Money
Red, Purple, Black, Pink, White, Blue, Lime Green
Doodling
Roses and Sunflowers
Chocolates
Bling Blings
Watching Movies
Shopping
Air Conditioner
My new black and purple room
My autographed Xiao Zhu's albums
Sleeping
desires
1956 Jaguar Roadster
Gucci Bag
Jimmy Choos
Elie Saab Dresses
To Really Be Chace Crawford's Wife
Meet the cast of Gossip girl
Be Johnny Depps daughter
Become an authour
Anna Sui
To improve physics
Get Into a good JC
A bigger house
To got to 1.Rome 2.Paris 3.Egypt and many more
An I-pod
To overcome my fears of Heights, horror movies and roller-coasters
Nitendo Wii
All A’s in Olevels
Hates
People Nagging at me
Stupid Matt
Extreme Flirts
Rude people
People dumping work on me
Cyndi Wang
Chinese, Literature, Physics, Chemistry, PE
Liars
Homework
Waiting
Zheng LaoShi who deducted 2 marks off my CA
Insects
Dying with Regrets