The Pain, The Agony, The HORROR
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Quote of the day: Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.
I'm too sad to write any nice quotes. Sighs... So many sad sad things in life....
I'm gonna make you bend and break
(It sends you to me without wait)
Say a prayer but let the good times roll
In case God doesn't show
(Let the good times roll, let the good times roll)
And I want these words to make things right
But it's the wrongs that make the words come to life
"Who does he think he is?
"If that's the worst you got
Better put your fingers back to the keys
One night and one more time
Thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great
"He tastes like you only sweeter"
One night, yeah, and one more time
Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories
"He, he tastes like you only sweeter"
Been looking forward to the future
But my eyesight is going bad
And this crystal ball It's always cloudy except for (except for)
When you look into the past (look into the past)
One night stand (one night stand off)
One night and one more time
Thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great
"He tastes like you only sweeter"
One night, yeah, and one more time
Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories
"He, he tastes like you only sweeter"
They say I only think in the form of crunching numbers
In hotel rooms collecting page six lovers
Get me out of my mind and get you out of those clothes
I'm a liner away from getting you into the mood, whoa
One night and one more time
Thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great
"He tastes like you only sweeter"
One night, yeah, and one more time
Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories
"He, he tastes like you only sweeter"
One night and one more time (One more night, one more time)
Thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great
"He tastes like you only sweeter"
One night, yeah, and one more time (One more night, one more time)
Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories
"He, he tastes like you only sweeter"
Thank Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boys
I just saw the spankin' new mv today and gosh, does Pete have to be so cute? Oh the cuteness of him! Is he really with Ashlee Simpson? That girl doesnt deserve him! She is so so so so fake and all and he's so WOW...
Ist reason to be sad: I can't get over that. Pete says that they're just friends and all but they were seen at this party, kissing, cuddling at L.A. hotspot Parc. It's so depressing. I dont get it! How can someone so hot and perfect be seeing someone so fake and urgh..... So depressing.... But I repeat, Petey says that they're not together and they're just friends lor, he won't lie right? Please!!!! He better not be lying! He said that she's sweet and all and maybe in another universe, they would be a hot couple but not in this universe. Sighs. Oh Pete! Ashlee Simpson is fake not sweet and how can they be a hot couple when Peteys the only adorable one.
ASHLEE SIMPSON LOOKS HORRID NEXT TO PETEY!
I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!
SHE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM!!!
THEY DON'T LOOK GOOD TOGETHER,
BECAUSE ASHLEE IS LIKE ACK,
AND PETEY'S LIKE WOW
And maths! What can I say? Nice? Lovely? The best subject ever? Lovely teacher? Interesting subject? Like hell! More like the complete opposite. Math's so depressing and stressful. That's why they just set up the maths clinic. To help people who gets stressed over maths. I think. Whatever lar. We have like at least 4 periods of maths a day and 6 this monday, which is horrid. Maths=Depression, Maths=Stress. Gosh... E maths is still ok but A... Let's just start crying.
The third reason? Exams! Duh... So scary lar! Exams are so near. And i still cant feel the urgency to study which sucks terribly. Im not prepared for science and lit. Lit... 2 books. 2 boring books. How to study so many pages? I'm doomed. DOOMED i tell you. DOOMED. Anyone has an apple?
Right. Ok. Randomness. The last reason. Pete's the most important reason why I'm feeling down. The second most important reason is DANCE FLOOR AND P.O.T.O. I CANT CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW!!! WHY IS IT THAT OUT OF SO MANY DAYS I'M GOING TO PHANTOM OF THE OPERA ON THE SAME DAY AS DANCE FLOOR FINALS. THATS NOT WHAT ME MADE ME SO ARGH!!! I'VE GOT 6 RESERVED TICKETS FOR DANCE FLOOR AND I CANT EVEN GO!!! ITS THE FINALS. AT FIRST I WAS JUST SAD I HAVE TO WATCH A RECOREDED VERSION OF DANCE FLOOR ON SUNDAY AFTER P.O.T.O BUT NOW I FIND OUT THAT THERE WERE 6 RESERVED TICKETS FOR ME THIS SUNDAY. I JUST HATE LIFE. HATE IT. HATE HATE HATE IT. CAN YOU SEE THE TEARS LEAKING DOWN MY FACE? WELL YOU CANT, BUT FEEL MY PAIN. MY PAIN!!! CANT YOU FEEL IT AT ALL? SAVE ME FROM MY MISERY!!! BUT EVEN IF I CAN'T GO TO THE FINALS, I'LL SUPPORT MY FAV GROUPS ALL THE WAY. I'M JUST GLAD THAT MY PARENTS KNOW VAS AND PRIS FROM DANCING SO I CAN SEE THEM ANYTIME HOWEVER, MY SOUL FUSION. OH THE HORROR!!! SO WHAT IF SOUL FUSION IS NOT POPULAR WITH THE PEOPLE? AT LEAST THEY DANCE SO WOW. THERES ALWAYS THIS BIG OMPH IN THEIR PERFORMANCES. =) DONT LIKE MELVIN AND SHARON THOUGH. HOPE THEY DUN WIN.
VOTE FOR VAS AND PRIS.
OR SOUL FUSION.
OR I'LL PERSONALLY BREAK YOUR NECKS.
TEEHEE.
Well, now that that's over. Let's eat apples.
I LOVE YOU 3:10 PM
Totally me, me and me
♥ Jolander
♥ Mrs Chace Crawford
♥ 24 January 1992
♥ Aquarius
♥ angelpuff_24@hotmail.com
♥ IJ TP Sec
♥ Drama Queen
♥ Totally Random Person
♥ Can be a little crazy
♥ Currently Freaking out about O Levels!!
loves
Chace Crawford
Devilicious
Gossip Girl!
The Dark Knight!
Heath Ledger!
Another Cinderella Story!
Picture This
Wizards Of Waverly Place
Baking stuff
Xiao Zhu
Jolin Cai Yi Lin
Camp Rock
Jonas Brothers
Joe Jonas
Click 5
The albums and Posters Click 5 autographed
Kyle Patrick
Michael Phelps
My Click 5 Photos
Music
Selena Gomez
Day dreaming
Talking
Money
Red, Purple, Black, Pink, White, Blue, Lime Green
Doodling
Roses and Sunflowers
Chocolates
Bling Blings
Watching Movies
Shopping
Air Conditioner
My new black and purple room
My autographed Xiao Zhu's albums
Sleeping
desires
1956 Jaguar Roadster
Gucci Bag
Jimmy Choos
Elie Saab Dresses
To Really Be Chace Crawford's Wife
Meet the cast of Gossip girl
Be Johnny Depps daughter
Become an authour
Anna Sui
To improve physics
Get Into a good JC
A bigger house
To got to 1.Rome 2.Paris 3.Egypt and many more
An I-pod
To overcome my fears of Heights, horror movies and roller-coasters
Nitendo Wii
All A’s in Olevels
Hates
People Nagging at me
Stupid Matt
Extreme Flirts
Rude people
People dumping work on me
Cyndi Wang
Chinese, Literature, Physics, Chemistry, PE
Liars
Homework
Waiting
Zheng LaoShi who deducted 2 marks off my CA
Insects
Dying with Regrets