Thursday, March 29, 2007
Quote of the day: Love is like standing in wet cement. The longer you stay, The harder it is to leave... And you can never go without leaving your shoes behind.
So... What happened today?
I guess there were funny moments today too.
Thing is that, during English lesson just now, while Miss Tan was teaching, Jane, Andrea and I weren't paying any attention. Quite usual. So we were talking and chatting and we kept laughing. But I can't seem to remember a thing. Blame it on my poor memory. I remember something about Andrea and her badoopi though, the rest - I forgot. Well... I had a hard time with my parents today so you cant blame me for forgetting! We were laughing like shit, I'm not sure if Mrs Cheah who was at the back observing us, noticed. I'll just have to ask Jane and Andrea what we were talking about again. And we can laugh a second time. Michelle's absent today - not fun. Our "Ganzicus queen" wasn't here and we didnt have anyone to annoy. So way before, English. There was Lit. Ms Teo was joking with us and we, of course laughed at her funny jokes. Yadayada. We're studying raisin in the sun now so at the begining, there was the typical black family and the little room they lived in. Ms Teo said the parents shouldnt be living with their siblings, parents and children in one small room, how were they supposed to do their "Marital Exercises" as quoted by Ms Teo. At first I didnt like her, that was last year. She failed one of my Lit papers because she set higher standards for our class. But she's teaching us this year and She's really funny and we usually get her jokes, unlike Dr Foster. Dr Foster's really funny but sometimes we just dont get it. For Ms Teo, all my classmates and I arent good in lit so Ms Teo gets the joke but we're just too dumb to get it. That wasn't her joke though, it was just stuff from "To kill a mocking bird"
Then there was the charity week thing and we all had to donate money. I convinced Jane to give up her $2 and she did. In the end, Jane, Andrea and I donated $2.05 each. =) And there was this weird chanting noise outside our class for awhile. I think it was chants but Andrea says it was Shan Wee playing the bagpipes. Maths was when stuff happened. Ms Yap didnt come today so there was a relief teacher sitting there and using her laptop. I had this butterfly thing that you could spin and stuff it inbetween the pages of any book. I stuffed it in my notebook then showed it to Zhixin, Vanessa and Qunlin. Jane and Andrea knew what I was going to do. I opened the book and the butterfly flew out. It was so darn hilarious!!! Zhixin, Vanessa and Qunlin were screaming really loudly. And Jane who was looking and who knew what was going to happen, screamed along with them. Funny sia!!! Then Qunlin wanted to scare Sherry, Joanna etc. and they wanted me to teach them how to use my butterfly thing thing. I did and when I opened the book, the three screamed again. I showed it to Qunlin before so that was the third time that she screamed. At least Jane didnt. So... Qunlin did what I did to Sherry and they all screamed louder than Zhixin they all. Quite funny. But the teacher stared at us.
Then there were mean people sitting infront of us. Ok, they arent mean mean but still quite. They placed a post stick on Jeannie's back which said "I'm a pig. Kick me". Worst thing was that Jeannie was sick. Can you believe it? They even did it a second time and the note this time was "I'm mental. Beware." . She's sick! Couldnt they leave her alone?
The worst though was Chemistry. We had a surprise test and Ms Champion just taught us the chapters two days ago, our previous lesson. We werent even supposed to have chemistry today! We already know our results - a flunk.
Also, I'd like to scold Jane cos she promised me she would come online today but she hasnt. I bet she fell asleep again. Tsk. Make me wait for so long...
I LOVE YOU 6:07 PM
Totally me, me and me
♥ Jolander
♥ Mrs Chace Crawford
♥ 24 January 1992
♥ Aquarius
♥ angelpuff_24@hotmail.com
♥ IJ TP Sec
♥ Drama Queen
♥ Totally Random Person
♥ Can be a little crazy
♥ Currently Freaking out about O Levels!!
loves
Chace Crawford
Devilicious
Gossip Girl!
The Dark Knight!
Heath Ledger!
Another Cinderella Story!
Picture This
Wizards Of Waverly Place
Baking stuff
Xiao Zhu
Jolin Cai Yi Lin
Camp Rock
Jonas Brothers
Joe Jonas
Click 5
The albums and Posters Click 5 autographed
Kyle Patrick
Michael Phelps
My Click 5 Photos
Music
Selena Gomez
Day dreaming
Talking
Money
Red, Purple, Black, Pink, White, Blue, Lime Green
Doodling
Roses and Sunflowers
Chocolates
Bling Blings
Watching Movies
Shopping
Air Conditioner
My new black and purple room
My autographed Xiao Zhu's albums
Sleeping
desires
1956 Jaguar Roadster
Gucci Bag
Jimmy Choos
Elie Saab Dresses
To Really Be Chace Crawford's Wife
Meet the cast of Gossip girl
Be Johnny Depps daughter
Become an authour
Anna Sui
To improve physics
Get Into a good JC
A bigger house
To got to 1.Rome 2.Paris 3.Egypt and many more
An I-pod
To overcome my fears of Heights, horror movies and roller-coasters
Nitendo Wii
All A’s in Olevels
Hates
People Nagging at me
Stupid Matt
Extreme Flirts
Rude people
People dumping work on me
Cyndi Wang
Chinese, Literature, Physics, Chemistry, PE
Liars
Homework
Waiting
Zheng LaoShi who deducted 2 marks off my CA
Insects
Dying with Regrets