Monday, March 26, 2007
Quote of the day: The business of really knowing people, deep down, including your ownself, is not something you learn in school or from a book. It takes your whole being to do it - your eyes and your ears, your brain and your heart. Maybe your heart most of all.
Andrea was on today. It's E-Learning day again and she's not that sick anymore, at least the fever went down. We had been chatting with Jane, as a group, whether or not we would allow Michelle to join the Devilicious. I've known Michelle for 3 years now, but I still don't know her that well. We held a conversation with her and we talked in our language. She was interested in joing us but she couldnt make up her mind. Michelle's really anti-guy, along with Maetzy and Yeow. That's one of the reason we cant communicate with her. She doesnt exactly fit in with us. That and she likes to distance herself sometimes. And I'm not the one making up rumours that they're anti-guys. I asked them directly and they said yes. A few times. It doesnt mean that they're lesbians though. I don't think they are but there's always a possibility. I believe they arent. They're really nice people just that, they don't like talking about relationships and such. Anyway, Michelle couldn't make up her mind so we dropped it. I don't think we want to take in another devilicious girl for now. We're contented with the three of us just like that. It's really nice, because theres no serious arguements. Just small ridiculous ones like who we like. They're not even arguements anyway.
So I mentioned Andrea was on. We decided to play runescape in our level 3 noob accounts and you should see all those mean people. We followed these two guys, a level 58 and 64. They're still lower than me. Anyway, all we did was follow them arround and they yelled profanities at us. Mean right? The level 58 was the worst! Our noob accounts, aligundu and aliguava, were guys and the level 58 were asking us to blow d***s. Horrible guys. That's when Andrea got this idea that we could pretend to be gays. We did that and it was hilarious. People actually believed us! The advantage/diadvantage of internet. People were "Yucking" us and we were in the middle of falador. There was a girl there, Sadie Albson, one of those who believed we were truly gays. She was happy to be friends with us, and Andrea kept saying my d*** was so small, like I even have one. I almost got caught by my mum, twice, it was so scary! We logged out after our fair share of fun and continued talking to Jane. Then Andrea had to talk about Vage so Jane and I both insisted that she invite Vage to our conversation. She did, after taking minutes. Do you know how disgusting he was? The first thing he said/asked was "Who here has a V****a?" It was really extremely sick. Then he was asking whether he could touch it or lick it. When we all said no, he asked if he could poke it with a watermelon. We were all just so grossed out by him. Just have to blame us for adding him. Are all European guys like that? If they are, never, never, never ever date one. That's my advice for you. Take it seriously.
I LOVE YOU 4:36 PM
Totally me, me and me
♥ Jolander
♥ Mrs Chace Crawford
♥ 24 January 1992
♥ Aquarius
♥ angelpuff_24@hotmail.com
♥ IJ TP Sec
♥ Drama Queen
♥ Totally Random Person
♥ Can be a little crazy
♥ Currently Freaking out about O Levels!!
loves
Chace Crawford
Devilicious
Gossip Girl!
The Dark Knight!
Heath Ledger!
Another Cinderella Story!
Picture This
Wizards Of Waverly Place
Baking stuff
Xiao Zhu
Jolin Cai Yi Lin
Camp Rock
Jonas Brothers
Joe Jonas
Click 5
The albums and Posters Click 5 autographed
Kyle Patrick
Michael Phelps
My Click 5 Photos
Music
Selena Gomez
Day dreaming
Talking
Money
Red, Purple, Black, Pink, White, Blue, Lime Green
Doodling
Roses and Sunflowers
Chocolates
Bling Blings
Watching Movies
Shopping
Air Conditioner
My new black and purple room
My autographed Xiao Zhu's albums
Sleeping
desires
1956 Jaguar Roadster
Gucci Bag
Jimmy Choos
Elie Saab Dresses
To Really Be Chace Crawford's Wife
Meet the cast of Gossip girl
Be Johnny Depps daughter
Become an authour
Anna Sui
To improve physics
Get Into a good JC
A bigger house
To got to 1.Rome 2.Paris 3.Egypt and many more
An I-pod
To overcome my fears of Heights, horror movies and roller-coasters
Nitendo Wii
All A’s in Olevels
Hates
People Nagging at me
Stupid Matt
Extreme Flirts
Rude people
People dumping work on me
Cyndi Wang
Chinese, Literature, Physics, Chemistry, PE
Liars
Homework
Waiting
Zheng LaoShi who deducted 2 marks off my CA
Insects
Dying with Regrets